"Wow, I never thought of that..." is what he said when he saw his best level, -=SPEED JETPACK=-, to reach 100,000 plays. He is Super cj1, another Happy Wheels player. He lives in Greece, in Southeast Europe.
As you saw here, -=SPEED JETPACK=- is his best course, with 200,000+ plays.
The list of Super cj1's levels (from play count order) Edit
- -=SPEED JETPACK=-, 200,000+ plays
- A Trip DEMO, with 19,000+ plays.
- Rope Swing Rainbowed, with 13,000+ plays
- -=SPEED JETPACK 2=-, with 12,000+ plays
- Troll Quiz 1, with 5,000+ plays.
The series continues with some unoriginal and failed levels (only 2,000-3,000 plays), such as 100% impossible!.
The list of Super cj1's upcoming levels Edit
- The Solar System 1.0.
- Frozen Cave 1.0.
- Kindapped in Night!
- HARD OBSTACLE COURSE.
- Explore Earth!
- Grid Autosport.
- -=SPEED JETPACK 4=-
- Police Officer!
- The big race!
- The Run.
- The Storm
- ESCAPE JAIL!
- OBSTACLE COURSE 3D!
A note from Super cj1 Edit
Here I am! My note is: Thank you A LOT, and I mean it, A LOT, for playing my levels. I didn't imagine that I would make a level that reaches 100,000 plays. That is still hard to achieve. To make a popular level, you need to:
- Put a lot of effort in your levels.
- Make them detailed as enough
- Make them extremely difficult, so it must be challenging
- You should make them so that everyone who play and loses in it, he might want to restart.
Thanks for noticing. Stay awesome, love you.
- Super cj1 wants people to call him CrazyJohn, not with his TJF account name.
- His upcoming levels are all creative. The Run, Grid Autosport and Police Officer! have extremely detailed cars.